Linux OS setup:
- Linux Mint setup.
- An automated installation script written in SoS workflow.
- An outdated Debian / Ubuntu setup guide.
- LMDE 3 with mate desktop.
Data access and sharing
- Setup and run Jupyter server on cluster.
- Connect from one computer to another.
- Columbia Medical Center VPN.
Software development tips
- Automatic package versioning in R for packages you develop.
Command line tools
Other productivity tools
- dynalist, I find it useful for notes taking and outlineing ideas. It works on Linux and Mac.
- VS Code text editor for coding and writing Markdown files. It has Vim Keybinding extensions.