Relevant books, papers, lectures and other learning materials online, mostly authored by others but compiled & curated by us.
Popular science books
- Book club 2015, a list compiled by Xin He in 2015.
Keep up with literature
- A list of relevant journals.
- How to keep up with the scientific literature (a 2016 blogpost).
- Nature’s Scitable.
- PLoS Compbio Education collection.
- Nature Biotech Computational Biology collection.
- Computational genomics papers, a list compiled by Xin He in 2016.
- Matthew Stephens lab reading list, papers from the lab.
Transcriptome computational biology
Online courses & tutorials
- 5 minutes statistics by Matthew Stephens, with some additional material.
- highly recommended if you already know some statistics.
- Misc. material:
- A practical introduction to statistical genetics.
- highly recommended, even if you are already savvy in statistical genetics.