From Center for Statistical Genetics
Revision as of 21:57, 16 July 2020 by Serveradmin
- 07/10/2020 [new paper] Gao's fine-mapping method paper is published online at JRSS-B.
- 06/23/2020 [new paper] Isabelle's paper, Autosomal Dominantly Inherited GREB1L Variants in Individuals with Profound Sensorineural Hearing Impairment, is published online at Genes. Congrats Isabelle, Thashi and Anu!
- 05/14/2020 [funding] Congrats to Gao for receiving a fund from Thompson Family Foundation Program for Accelerated Medicines Exploration in Alzheimer’s Disease and Related Disorders of The Nervous System.
- 10/03/2019 [new paper] Linhai's paper, A Rare Variant Nonparametric Linkage Method for Nuclear and Extended Pedigrees with Application to Late-Onset Alzheimer Disease via WGS Data, is published online at American Journal of Human Genetics. Good work, Linhai!
- 09/27/2019 [new paper] Imen's paper, Disparities in Discovery of Pathogenic Variants for Autosomal Recessive Non-Syndromic Hearing Impairment by Ancestry, is published online at European Journal of Human Genetics. Congratulations to Imen and Isabelle!